breakmyears

breakmyears

Saturday 9 May 2009

Faith? No more.

Well I managed to bag my tickets for Pearl Jam at the O2 Arena in August :D But on the theme of 90's alt-rock, what is with the lack of Faith No More tickets available to me? As you may well know they are playing at Download this year and for us unlucky folks who may not be able to get to Download this year I thought it meant no FNM for me. However, it seems they are playing at the O2 Academy Brixton in June for a pre-Download Festival show. But, get this - priority tickets go to no other than Download ticket holders - let me understand, if you are already set to see Faith No More playing at Download, you have priority to see them again before that? How on Earth is that FAIR? So if I can't get to Download, and can not figure out a way to get hold of Faith No More tickets due to them not being available to me having no Download ticket, I can not see FNM even once this year? All those lucky bastards seeing them twice, I hate your guts (in the nicest possible way, of course)
Oh well, I am not as big a Pearl Jam fan as I am of FNM, but I guess they will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive